Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Winter Soon?

Along with yesterday's wind there is a chill in the air here in Fort Wayne today along with clouds and a little bit of mist. I have noticed that it is quite a bit cooler in Spokane today too. The reality of the situation is that this is a little closer to the reality of what the weather usually is like in the last few days of September. Here in Indiana the sun will be back out tomorrow, but there will still be quite a chill, especially early in the morning. One thing about morning here, it doesn't get light out until almost noon. That is obviously an overstatement, but it is closing in on 8:00am before the light of day chases away the darkness. I am looking forward to some sunshine so that I can take some good pictures of the campus. It is pretty nice.

The forecast for Spokane calls for chilly weather from now right through the weekend. The days will be partly sunny with highs near 60 degrees tomorrow through Friday. Overnight weather will be partly cloudy and quite chilly. Lows will be mainly in the 30s, with a few spots getting some frost. I hope my tomato plants can survive until I get home. Wouldn't you know it, the rain is expected back for the weekend. It will probably be even cooler, with highs just in the 50s. Yeah...fall is here...I certainly hope that winter can wait for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment