Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well Its About Time!

I know...I know...where was my post earlier today? Its not that I didn't think about you, its just that the wireless networks at the airports are only available to paid subscribers, and I wasn't about to become a paid subscriber! Pastor Young and I have successfully found our way to Fort Wayne, Indiana, with a minimal amount of hassles and annoyances. It is almost time to bed down for the night, but a free wireless network on campus was screaming at me to give you an update. The day started at 4:30am, and we didn't roll in here until 9:15pm. That of course is Eastern Daylight Time, as we gave up 3 hours in transit.

There isn't much to report yet from beautiful Fort Wayne since we just got here, and even if there was something to report...Hey...what happens in Fort Wayne stays in Fort Wayne. I am looking forward to breakfast tomorrow morning, and I sure hope that we can find it. After that is a day of mostly orientation, with most of the class work starting on Tuesday.

Weather-wise the nice weather in Spokane has one more day to run. Tomorrow will be a little warmer, in the mid to upper 70s in the afternoon, after reaching 70 earlier today. It will be much cooler on Tuesday, more like 60, and the light rain chances pick up Tuesday night into Wednesday. Here in Indiana there will probably be some thunderstorms late tonight, and windy and cool day tomorrow with morning showers. Temperatures won't be getting much above 60 degrees here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment