Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life With Brady




Much was accomplished today, but the highlight of the entire day had to be the evening on the porch in the presence of Kay and my buddy Brady. Brady is the proud owner of a new haircut and a new motorcycle helmet. In reality, it is a bicycle helmet that he wears when he's riding his scooter around the cul-de-sac, and the haircut was a trip that he made with his dad to Weldon Barber. If Brady's mom, and Jason's wife, Sharelynn reads this I think that the two of them have been "outed", and for that I am truly sorry. Brady and I had our usual talk about snakes, alligators, airplanes, and what it takes to be a "big boy". He assured me that he no longer poops in his pants, but is now regularly using the potty. This is a fete that buys him a treat from mom and dad, and allows him to go in our house to say hello to Dixie. You have to realize that Brady is still a boy, so at one point he decided to drop his drawers and pee off of our front porch. I guess it's a guy thing.
A little later this evening, after a dinner of salad and cajun shrimp, Kay and I headed out to the back patio to enjoy a fire in the outdoor fireplace, and a dip in the hot tub. The weather has been nice and cool this evening so it was a very pleasant and relaxing way to spend the evening. I am looking forward to a nice day tomorrow. The forecast still includes very nice weather.
Until morning...hasta manana!


2 comments:

  1. I wish the non-pooping thing that he's telling you was entirely true! After not one, but TWO blowouts at school earlier that day, hopefully he's made a decision about going big job in his drawers....but I doubt it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In spite of what his farther says, I'm still proud of my little grandson......Go BRADY...
    Brian, I hope you count your blessings everyday,, he's your little buddy and you get to hold him on your lap..

    ReplyDelete