Thursday, September 3, 2009

Football Weather

There is just a bit of a nip in the air this evening, just right for some football. It is halftime of the Boise State - Oregon game, an interesting and entertaining one so far. Will Oregon get a first down in the second half? If they do it will be one more than they got in the first half. Their offense looks totally clueless!

I have been working on developing a new website, brianweatherornot.com, to help with my Aviation Meteorology class which starts on Tuesday. This is the first website that I have ever tried putting together so it has been an experience so far...a little on the frustrating side since I don't really know what I am doing. I'll get there though. As always, I have to learn things the hard way.

Today was a complete change weatherwise from the past few. The wind picked up, and picked up a lot of dust from the farm fields to the west and south. It was in the air over Spokane for most of the day. Temperatures only reached into the mid 70s this afternoon, a far cry from the 90s of yesterday. The next few days look nice, with sunshine and afternoon temperatures in the upper 70s to about 80 degrees. Saturday night and Sunday the showers will move in, and on Sunday it will much cooler still, probably just in the mid to upper 60s.

Time for the second half...Go Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment