Monday, September 7, 2009

Feels Like Fall!

Why am I up so early? Its a holiday! I am up so that I can make it to my regular Monday morning tennis extravaganza. There are 3 guys that just can't wait to abuse me, even on a holiday. Actually, I must thank John, Tuck, Bill, and Jake (our regular fill-in) for indulging my schedule. Beginning tomorrow I will be teaching my Aviation Meteorology class every day from 11:30am to 12:20pm. If we played tennis from 9:30 to 11:00 it would be very difficult for me to get to class without smelling like the back end of a mountain goat, so we play from 8:00 to 9:30 on Mondays and Fridays.

This morning has the look and feel of an autumn day. The sky is cloudy and the temperature is a crisp 45 degrees. There will be a few more showers today, most likely this afternoon, and temperatures will again remain in the 60s. Yesterday's high was 68 degrees. There will be a little sunshine at times, but mainly cloudy best describes what the sky will look like today. Beginning tomorrow we will be back to a more stable weather pattern again. High pressure will be building, and that will mean sunny and warmer days. We should get back to the low 70s Tuesday afternoon, and up near 80 by Thursday and Friday. Enjoy your Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment