Friday, September 25, 2009

Not Much Is Changing


Its Friday morning, and it looks just about like every other morning this week. That's a good thing, as every other morning has lead to a beautiful day. Have you noticed the number of follows to this blog over on the left hand side of the page? 21, that's pretty impressive. You may also have noticed that the number hasn't changed for quite some time. Oh no! I've become stagnant. There is no growth! What am I to do? Probably nothing, just keep writing because I know that there are more of you out there who are reading this than have signed up to become followers, and besides, what to do get when you become a follower? Do you get a free T-shirt? A coffee mug? An autographed picture of my little neighbor Brady? NO, although I could probably arrange the picture of Brady, what you get is the satisfaction that you are supporting the blog that has been voted #1 by my dog Dixie.
As I wrote last evening, today will be a full day, but I am ready to meet the challenge. I am looking forward to getting out there and slaying all of the dragons that come my way. I hope that they're all small dragons that don't breath fire. Maybe they could belch a little smoke, but no fire. The trend of great weather will indeed continue today. It will be sunny with an afternoon high temperature of about 80 degrees. Things will start stirring a little bit on Saturday. A cold front will be approaching from the northwest. There won't be much moisture associated with it, so it should pass through dry tomorrow afternoon, with just an increase in the clouds. It will stir up some wind, especially in the afternoon and evening, so things will get a bit gusty from the west and southwest. Temperatures tomorrow will still be warm, about like today, reaching toward 80 degrees. Sunday looks sunny and cooler, more like 70 in the afternoon, and that should be very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment