Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Freeze Warning!

Before you panic in the Spokane area, the Freeze Warning is for Fort Wayne, Indiana. By the time the sun comes up tomorrow, which is way too late, it will probably be down around 30 degrees. Tomorrow is October 1st, so I guess that is okay. Mornings are supposed to be cold in October. For Spokane clouds will likely keep it from getting as cold. The temperature will probably bottom out in the mid to upper 30s.

I am looking forward to a bright and sunny Indiana day, and because my class ends at noon tomorrow I can enjoy the afternoon. I am hoping to enjoy tomorrow night too as some thunderstorms are expected to roll in. Spokane's weather will be mostly cloudy and cool. There may be a sprinkle or two in a few spots, but most areas will stay dry. Highs tomorrow, like today, will be in the middle 50s. Things don't look that much different through the weekend. If anything it will be wetter. Cool and cloudy weather will hang on through Sunday, with highs in the 50s. The early to mid part of next week looks nicer with more sunshine and daily temperatures reaching into the 60s.

The week so far here in Fort Wayne has been very interesting and informative. I have made some new friends that will help carry me through the next 4 years, the length of this course work. I am looking forward to getting home though, it will be exciting to see the progress on the new church building.

No comments:

Post a Comment