Sunday, September 6, 2009

Off To A Wet Start To Sunday

As expected rain came down late last night into this morning. I know that from first hand experience, I was awake. I am awake very routinely in the wee hours of Saturday night and Sunday morning, thinking about what might happen in church in a few hours. What if my alarm doesn't go off? What if the person that is supposed to play the keyboard doesn't show up? What is the sermon totally bombs? All of these are ridiculous questions, but they still rattle around in that space in my head where my brain is supposed to be.

Anyway, it did rain this morning, and now most of that is moving away to the east. The airport picked up .09 inches. There will be more rain later today, but we should have a break for the rest of the morning. The high temperature yesterday was 77, and today we will have a hard time getting out of the 60s. Skies will be mostly cloudy with just a few sun breaks. Tomorrow looks very much the same before warmer and drier weather returns Tuesday through the end of next week. The weather in northern Wisconsin will continue to be nice. I hope Beth is enjoying her weekend with my brother Dave and his family at their lake place.

Oh...I gotta go...I have 35 minutes to learn to play the keyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment