Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some Pictures Are Worth A Million Words




Another Halloween has come and gone and great fun was had by all, at least all that I talked to. You can see how I presented myself through the evening, and you also have a picture of my neighbors Brady and Jillian. It has been quite a day, and I am quite pooped out, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it. I was out "reverse Trick-or-Treating this evening with good friends from the church. When people saw my elephant head they just couldn't stop laughing, especially when the elephant was nearly 8 feet tall! In spite of the head gear, I was shocked how many people instantly identified me as "the weatherman". We had a great time and made some good contacts in the neighborhood for the church. The weather couldn't have been much better. It was quite mild, a bit breezy, but for late October it was great.
Earlier today things went pretty well too. I managed to get through 2 basketball games without much abuse from coaches, parents and fans, and the Wisconsin Badgers squashed the Purdue Boilermakers. As is usually the case when Wisconsin is on national TV I had the opportunity to see none of it. I'll trade that for a win any time. Tonight we turn the clocks back an hour, and I am looking forward to the extra hour of rest. I just wonder who will show up at church an hour early tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment