Friday, October 16, 2009

Its Not The Coughin' That Gets Ya'

Its the coffin they carry ya' off in. That's one of the goofy things that my dad often said. He still does, and he often says a lot of other goofy things. Now you have a little insight into why I am the way I am. Anyway, the "crud" that has been going around has come home to roost. Since I am the only one who is roosting here right now it means that I am the one who has been a bit cruddy these past couple of days. Its not that bad, a very mild incidence, but an annoying cough has taken root. Fortunately today is a lab session, and not a lecture in my aviation weather class. That gives me the opportunity to just sit there and not talk so much. I can terrorize the students in many other ways.

We are off to a very gray start to the day, with cloudy skies and temperatures hovering in the middle 40s right now. We will see the sun make a few appearances today, especially this afternoon, and it is going to be warmer today too. Expect a high around 63 degrees after yesterday' s 57. Rain returns by tomorrow morning, and the wind will be picking up a bit out of the southeast and south. The temperatures will still be on the plus side of normal by a bit, with a high again in the low to mid 60s. Things will turn more showery on Sunday, and a little cooler. We'll see cloudy skies, on and off, mostly off, light rain showers and temperatures in the 50s again. Cool and damp weather still looks like it will be the way of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment