Friday, October 30, 2009

Confident Approach

As I walk out onto the tennis court this morning I will do so with great confidence. I am highly confident that I will receive my usual Friday morning butt whoopin'! Actually, I might employ the strategy that I used on Wednesday morning, with some degree of success, of throwing my racket and cursing like a drunken sailor at random times. This was supposed to surprise and upset my opponents, the posse, and throw them off of there game. I might take it a step further today and actually come up with a random time at which to launch my secret weapon. Boy, won't they be surprised!

I haven't had breakfast yet, but there is plenty of soup outside. A thick blanket of fog is covering the Spokane area this morning, and will only slowly lift into mostly cloudy skies today. It as actually warmer now than at any time yesterday, as the temperature has slowly risen overnight to 41 degrees. We should be into the lower 50s this afternoon. More rain will be coming along tonight into early tomorrow morning, and then the rest of the day on Halloween and the evening will be dry. Again we should make the low 50s, and maybe even the mid 50s in the afternoon. Trick-or-Treat time still looks a-okay with temperatures in the 40s and dry weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment