Friday, October 30, 2009

A Quick Note

Its getting late and I'm pooped. Quite a day today. My morning tennis outing was an abject disaster. From there things got better though, and I must say it was a successful day. I visited the Whitworth University library to get information from a book that I need to use for my seminary class. It was written by the president of the seminary so I do believe that it will be valuable to site it as a reference for the paper that i am working on. The library at Whitworth is quite impressive. They have a ton of theological works that are not available anywhere else in the general area. I must say "THANK YOU WHITWORTH!" I spent the afternoon and evening working up the notes from all of my sources, and have successfully completed all of this week's homework. I guess I should wait to comment on success until I see my grade.

Today's weather turned out to be fairly nice. It wasn't sunny, but it wasn't snowing. There will be more rain coming in tonight into tomorrow morning, but it should be long gone before evening. That's certainly a good thing as we have 16 people from our church signed up to go Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhoods around the church. we will be giving out treats and information about our church and school, and getting information from those that we talk to so that we can follow up with an e-mail or visit at a later date. I spent a good amount of time earlier today looking at the forecast for all of next week. I am happy to report that the weather will be rather mild for November and no major rain or snowstorms are headed this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment