Monday, October 5, 2009

Its Gonna Get Cold

Its a bit chilly this morning, currently hovering around 38 degrees, but at least the winds have died down. The next few days are looking pretty nice as the sun will be shining and temperatures will be very typical of October. We'll see afternoon highs in the vicinity of 60 or a bit above, and lows will be in the 30s. At the end of the week we are in for a change, and that is a colder change. Cold and dry air will be dropping in from the northwest by Friday into the weekend which will cause temperatures to tumble. From Friday through the weekend we won't see, or feel, anything much above 50, and the overnight lows will be falling well down into the 20s. It looks like the lives of my tomato plants may well be coming to an end.

Today I will be getting back into my regular routine. In a few minutes I will be heading to the racquet club for my regular Monday butt kicking in tennis. After cleaning myself up it will be off to the community college to get back the regular teaching of my aviation weather class. After that I will dive into this week's work for my Specific Ministry Pastor program. I am hoping to be able to sit down this evening with my lovely wife to watch the Packers play the Minnesota Favres, er Vikings. Kay doesn't know that this is in the plans yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment