Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Making Good On My Promises







Earlier today I posted the recipe for the "Famous Pasta Sauce", and tonight I am coming through with fresh pictures of the new church building. I might be slow, but I do try to deliver on my word. The exterior of building is just about completed, but the interior has a long way to go. The inside picture is one of the school classrooms, and they are nearing completion. In the fellowship hall and the sanctuary there is still much to do, and that work is being held up by the electricians, specifically their absence. I asked our Project Manager, Willie, today if we will be able to have our Christmas Choir Presentation in a heated and dry new church building on December 20th and he was not able to give me an affirmative answer. Please pray that our project is completed, God willing, before Christmas.
It was a very rainy day today, but as you can see from the pictures the sun did come out for a short time this afternoon. The rain did expose a leak in the roof of the church near the kitchen in the rear of the building, so it was a good thing as that leak will be much easier to fix now rather than later. It is dry now, and only a few isolated showers are in the forecast for tomorrow. Friday looks like the best day of the week. It should be dry with a little bit of sunshine and temperatures are expected to get up to the middle 60s. From there the rain will come back for Saturday and a bit will linger into Sunday. It will cool off again, but I wouldn't say that it will be cold...not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment