Monday, October 26, 2009

Almost Drowned Today

Monday...glad that it is just about over. I often talk about getting my butt kicked in tennis, and today nothing could have been more true. Ouch, my play was abysmal! I will say that the other guys played very well today, but when you play three sets, with three different partners, and my side always lost by a set score of 6-2 or worse it can only be the result of one person's play. That would be me. After we were done Kay came to the club and we practiced for an hour. I could sure use more of that. After my class I spent a good part of the day doing my own homework. I am writing my first book report since about 7th grade. It is supposed to be no more than 5 pages and I am already there while still only being a little more than half done. I think I'm going to need to do a lot of editing. A church council meeting rounded out the day.

While all of this was going on the rain kept coming down. We ended up with another 3 quarters of an inch. It has finally stopped and then next couple of days are looking dry, chilly, but dry. later in the week there will be more rain again so the soggy stuff is far from over.

No comments:

Post a Comment