Thursday, October 1, 2009

Winding Down

The day is just about over, and I will be driving to Chicago tomorrow, and flying through Salt Lake City to Spokane. There has been a little bit of rain around Fort Wayne this evening, and more will be coming through overnight. I am still holding out hope for some lightning and thunder. The weather geek in me just won't go away. Thunder and lightning tomorrow won't be a good thing, not if it happens in the Chicago area. I have heard from a couple of my classmates who have experienced some big delays today due to the weather. It looks like the storms should be gone by morning so I am hoping to get home on time.

Spokane had a high of 58 degrees today, and with a good deal of sunshine it wasn't a bad day. Tomorrow looks cloudier with a few showers, and Saturday will be rather wet and cool. Sunday should be a little better, but a few showers will still be in the area. As I said earlier, the early to mid part of next week should be nicer, with more sunshine and a little warmer temperatures.

On a totally unrelated note, gas in Fort Wayne is about $2.23 a gallon!

No comments:

Post a Comment