Monday, November 16, 2009

Snow More

That snow that fell on Friday, and has been lying on the ground ever since...gone...outta here...no more! It all melted overnight as temperatures have actually gone up not down. We are now sitting at 38 degrees with a beautiful sunrise in progress, lots of oranges and purples in the eastern sky. The day will turn out mostly gray with a sprinkle or two, and temperatures will be in the middle 40s this afternoon. Through the week we are looking at cloudy and damp weather. A little light rain will fall on the Inland Northwest from time to time, but it won't amount to that much, just enough to keep things soggy. Daytime temperatures will be in the 40s each day through the upcoming weekend and overnight lows will be mostly in the 30s. Nothing too exciting here!

Monday, Monday, yeah...its Just another Manic Monday. Monday is my regularly scheduled day off and I plan to make it that, for the most part. I still have to go to my meteorology class, I will be handing back a ton of papers, and I still have to go get my but kicked on the tennis court. Outside of that I have no plans. With no homework to do over the next 2 weeks I might just have to take another nap, just like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment