Monday, November 23, 2009

Go In The Snow

I took advantage of a quiet day of weather,and in many other aspects, to get new tires on my car. I have been slip slidin' away on snow, and even rain, for the past few months so it is about time. I am hoping that the new tires will get us to Seattle on Friday so that we can visit Mark and Liz at Harborview Medical Center. Right now it looks like the weather will be pretty bad over Snoqualmie Pass on Friday so I am not all that optimistic. We'll just have to wait and see.

As I write this it is halftime of the Arizona-Wisconsin basketball game at the Maui Invitational. Wisconsin has an 8 point lead and I really need them to win so that they get to play Gonzaga tomorrow night. I think that it would be fun to see how these two teams will fare against each other. I am a fan of both, but the Badgers are my Alma Mater so that is truly where my heart is. Both are very good teams so it would definitely be a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment