Saturday, November 14, 2009

Must Be Winter

The warmest, and I use that term loosely, that it got today was 29 degrees. That was the official high at the airport. In spite of that I was sweating like a pig, all because of running up and down a basketball court for 4 hours chasing 4th grade boys in a striped shirt blowing a whistle. I guess it was better than being stuck outside for that same length of time. It is a cold 25 degrees right now, but it is also cloudy so it won't get much colder overnight. A slow warm up is in the works into next week so maybe winter isn't here to stay just yet.

Tomorrow is looking like a rather stress free day. Pastor Young is leading the services at church, and there is a voters meeting between services, so I won't be teaching Bible class. I have finished my final project for my seminary class, so that is a load off my mind. I do have to grade 17 exams and a research papers for my meteorology class, but I can do that in front of the TV so it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment