Monday, November 2, 2009

I Think I've Lost My Mind

I don't know who to attribute the quote to, but one of my favorite is "of all the things that I have lost in my life, I miss my mind the most". Honestly, I think this applies completely to my life. I truly thought that I posted an update this morning, but looking at the blog this evening I just realized that this is not the case. I will make a concerted effort from this time forward to focus my thoughts and be a more diligent blogger, not necessarily more interesting and eloquent, just more diligent.

I guess all of this would explain why it seemed as if I had more time to get ready for tennis this morning. The event went surprisingly well. I didn't win, but was more competitive than usual. I think it was because I was wearing black socks rather than the usual white. It was kind of strange because even though the results weren't embarrassing, I really never felt comfortable out on the court today. The rest of the day went about as every other one...busy...busy...busy! Monday is not an official workday, but as always, there was a lot of work to do. Most of it centered around school, both the class that I teach and the class that I take. I am making good progress with the final assignments for my seminary class, and still have a week and a half before all of it due. This evening we had a building committee meeting at church and we are discussing the final stages before the project is finished. That's exciting, by the end of next month it should all be finished.

Weather today was on the chilly side. We only made it to the middle 40s as a pesky bunch of clouds hung around most of the day. Tomorrow should be a sunnier day, and a warmer one too. Highs will be around or just above 50 on Tuesday, with Wednesday bringing even more sunshine and even warmer temperatures, into the middle 50s. Clouds will be collecting on Thursday and there looks to be a pretty good bet we'll get wet by Friday. That will cool things off a bit to, back into the 40s again.

No comments:

Post a Comment