Monday, November 16, 2009

Its Been Quite A Day!

Monday is just about done, and that is usually good news. Its kind of bittersweet for me since Monday is my day off for the week. I actually got a lot accomplished. As of this evening I am now a certified basketball official in the State of Washington. I had to take a 100 question rules test and then do an online rules clinic to become certified. I scored 100 out of 100 on the test. Before you get too impressed please keep in mind that I received a copy of the test a week ago, and all of the answers were provided. It was just a matter of putting them in their proper places and that was that. I have been officiating AAU games since the last weekend of October, and on Thursday I will be doing my first school team games of the season out in Reardan. It will be 7th grade and 8th grade girls battling the teams from Wilbur-Creston.

I also did some clean up work for my seminary class. My final project was submitted Sunday, but I had a couple of surveys to complete. That is all done so now it is no more school for the next 2 weeks. I started work on this Sunday's church service and had a brief meeting to talk about the staffing of the preschool when it opens on January 4th. Kay has just about gotten all of the Christmas shopping done, yeah, you know my beloved wife...the overachiever. Tennis earlier this morning was not too embarrassing, so all in all it was a good day.

The wind has been blowing strong all day long, and there is some rain on the way. Tomorrow is going to be a windy and wet day, and it will be damp through the rest of the week with a little bit of rain at times and a lot of clouds. Right now it looks like Saturday night could get a little interesting as some snow might be coming our way. I'll keep you posted on that through the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment