Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Not Yet Dead

In spite of not posting since Friday morning, I am still here. I have just been exceedingly busy. I will have much more to say later this evening, and will be posting pictures. I will keep you in suspense as to what those pictures will be.

We are going to get some snow late tonight into Sunday morning. Right now it looks like about 2 inches for most of us, a little more on the higher ground and a little less in the lower parts of town, near the Spokane River. Temperatures tomorrow will rise above freezing to the mid to upper 30s, so it should be pretty easy to get around from around noon onward, but it will probably be pretty slick in the morning. Give yourself some extra time to get to church...tomorrow's sermon will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment