Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Heading Toward The Weekend

Another Wednesday has come and gone, meaning that the weekend is just around the corner. Before I get there, there are some interesting things that are going to happen, mostly tomorrow. I get to go to the doctor for the annual physical exam, with all of the fun things that accompany that. First though, I have to go to the lab for all of the blood tests in the morning, and then the appointment is in the mid afternoon. Right after that I will be heading for Reardan, Washington to officiate two girls basketball games, 8th grade and 7th grade against Wilbur-Creston. I have the feeling that the quality of play will be somewhat suspect, although they may prove me wrong.

The weather tomorrow will be a whole lot wetter than today. Today was actually pretty nice, with some sunshine and temperatures in the 40s. Tomorrow we may see some snowflakes early, and then just rain from mid morning into the afternoon. More rain is expected Friday too so it appears as if there will much mud heading into the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment