Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Couple of Updates

Got the word from Tuck, one of my tennis buddies, that he came through his surgery well, and is anticipating rejoining the tennis group next week. Tomorrow morning I will be back out there again with the same suspect from Monday morning. I'm sure that it will be an interesting experience. The rest of the day will be consumed by work on my final project for my seminary course, writing an outreach plan for St. John's, my church.

The weather today ended up being very nice. All of that is about to change. It is clear and cool right now, but by morning the clouds will be here again and rain will move in by midday. From there we will be chilling out and it still looks like there will be snow in the air, and some on the ground too, by Thursday night into Friday. Oh boy...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment