Thursday, January 7, 2010

This Just In
















Time for some pictures!
The church building process continues to progress. We are in the finishing phase right now, which has about a month to go. As I see it today, all of the sinks are in the bathrooms, the counter tops are done, the woodwork is being installed and the electrical work is moving along. As you can see it is going to be a beautiful building, and a wonderful house of God in the Latah Valley. We have heard from a lot of people who are interested in checking things out when all is finished.
Today was a very good day! A lot was accomplished. I enjoyed a great lunch with friends reconnecting from my Q6 days here in Spokane, and I had the opportunity to watch the entire national championship college football game. It was too bad that the freshman quarterback from Texas couldn't pull it out. That would have been a great story!
Tomorrow, Friday, will start off on the tennis court and end on the basketball court. In between I need to put the finishing touches on Sunday's sermon, and get ready for the Bible class between the services. I only have one game to officiate late tomorrow afternoon...freshman girls...so it should be pretty low key. On Saturday I have 5 games to do, so we will see how I feel on Saturday evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment