Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here Comes The Sun!

It is not quite here yet, not yet over the eastern horizon, but the sun will be shining over eastern Washington today. We are starting off a lot chillier than we have been in past days, right now in the mid 20s. We will see high temperatures near 30 today, tomorrow and Friday, with lows tonight dropping into the teens. By Saturday there is a good chance for a little light snow, but then it will be warming up again. Where have we seen that before...the story of this winter. Its a pretty good story though.

I am headed for the tennis court this morning, and then to a full day of work. I don't expect anything out of the ordinary, but then again, I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary back on Monday morning when I nailed my partner Tuck in the back of the head with a serve! I'll try not to do that again. The outcome was certainly not out of the ordinary...I got my butt kicked again. We'll see how things go today.

No comments:

Post a Comment