Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More of the Same

We had a little rain overnight, which is now gone, and we should see a little sunshine today. Yesterday's high temperature reached 51 degrees, the normal is 32, and today we should make it into the mid to upper 40s. Looking through the rest of the week there doesn't appear to be too much that will be changing. We will see highs in the 40s, and lows in the 30s, with a little rain coming through from time to time. That includes the weekend too.

My plan is to get down to the new church building this afternoon to get some more pictures. The carpet is going into the offices and hallways so there will be another big change in the way things look. If my mission is successful I will post theses pictures this evening, after our School Board meeting. For some reason I am not looking forward to this meeting. I am not a big fan of meetings in general, and this one could be a long one...there is a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment