Friday, January 22, 2010

No Comment

It has been a long time since I have gotten any comments here on the blog. Is anybody out there? Its not that I am all that insecure, just that I sometimes wonder if anyone finds any of this stuff worth their time.

And now for something completely different. I mentioned last night that this would be a day off. It turned out to be a good one. The tennis experience this morning went well. The old adage is that it is better to give than receive, and that is especially true in regards to a butt kicking. For a change I was more of the kicker than the kickee. After playing I had the chance to hang around the club and watch Kay play for awhile. I was impressed! After a restful afternoon with only a brief visit to the church I was out in the basketball court this evening for a freshman girls game out at University High School. Shouldn't that be freshwoman? The game was close, but a foul fest. The young ladies just couldn't help slapping grabbing and clobbering each other. The last couple of minutes were highlighted by quite a few of them fouling out. This later evening was highlighted by chili dogs and visiting with the neighbors.

Tomorrow we will spend the morning assembling classroom furnishings for the pre-school at St. John's, and then I have two games to officiate in the afternoon. I am looking forward to both. The weather will remain on the decent side through Sunday, and then we should see some light snow and rain late Sunday night into Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Brian! Let me be the first to comment. While I can say that I read your highly entertaining blog every single day, I know why people are reluctant to respond......your allegiance to one Boise State University and blatant disregard for the Harvard of the northwest, THE University of Idaho. Everyone knows that BSU fans aren't credible and cannot be trusted. Unfortunately you roll with Larry Moore and this hurts your once impeccable reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're saying that Larry Moore is a cancer? Someone needs a spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess its time I make a trip north and turn that boy over my knee and take a belt to his behind, just like I did when he was a little boy.
    "HOW BOUT THEM BRONCO'S"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I'm not sure, it all depends if they can win the game againts the Vandals..lol

    ReplyDelete