Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday...I'll Work If I Want To

Friday morning has arrived. It is rather drab and gloomy. More rain will be here by tomorrow morning, but it looks dry today. Today can be an easy day, if I let it. I a have all of my classwork done and turned in for the week. I do still have work to do for Sunday's church services, but I have tomorrow too. There are no basketball games to officiate today, so if I don't want to do much I guess I don't have too. In the end I am sure I will go to the church and probably finish the sermon...for I am "the Sermonator!"

I mentioned the rain that is coming later tonight into tomorrow. Yes, rain, not snow. The temperatures will be staying warmer than the average for at least another week, and perhaps another 10 months. Still no imminent signs of snowstorms, and so the lack of winter 2009-2010 just continues to role along.

No comments:

Post a Comment