Friday, December 4, 2009

Test Time

At this moment I am sitting in my classroom watching my aviation weather students take the last exam of the course. If I had to take it today I would probably get all of the questions wrong, even though I am the person who made up the test! I make this statement based upon my performance on the tennis court this morning, or better yet, lack of performance. I knew what I needed to do, but just couldn't execute it. (Actually, I probably should have been executed!). It was by far the worst tennis that I have played since Wednesday. Unfortunately, I was able to drag my partners down with me. Hey...there is always a bright side...things won't be able to get much worse today!

The gray and gloomy sky matches my gray and gloomy perspective on things. It is cold and we have had a few snow flurries today. The gray will likely last all day, and temperatures will remain just in the 20s. There may be a light dusting of snow tomorrow and the cold temperatures will continue. Into the middle of next week it is going to be very cold, so cold in fact, that we may not even get to 20 on Monday and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment