Monday, December 28, 2009

Hard Day's Night

Tough day...let's see...tennis this morning was somewhat successful. I had the opportunity to take a nap. This evening we all went to a movie, and it was all topped off by a nice dessert of pumpkin eggnog pie. Not too bad a day? The movie was "Blind Side", and I would highly recommend it, as I would the pumpkin eggnog pie. I can share the recipe if anyone is interested.

Tomorrow evening is the Champs Sports Bowl. Champs are those stores in the malls that sell shirts and hats at way overinflated prices. The significance of the Champs Sports Bowl is that the Wisconsin Badgers are involved, playing the Miami Hurricanes. The game is in Orlando, Fl so it seems to be a home game for Miami. That is why I need all of you to tune in and cheer on the Badgers at 5:00pm Pacific Time, 7:00 Central and 8:00 Eastern. GO BADGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment