Friday, December 11, 2009

An Athletic Day Ahead

I'll be spending most of the day today on the court. Not in court, but rather on tennis courts and basketball courts. This morning is my regular Friday morning appointment to get my butt kick by my tennis posse, and this afternoon I will be headed northbound to Springdale to referee a couple of JV basketball games. In between I hope to get a few things done at church, preparation for Sunday's services, and at home, decorating the house and helping with cookie baking. Christmas Day is two weeks from today...be here before you know it!

The weather is cold and gray, and will stay that way. We should get back up to the low 20s today, and the mid 20s on Saturday and Sunday. A little light snow is probably heading our way tomorrow night into Sunday, with more to our south and east. We have a shot at some more significant snow by Monday night into Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment