Friday, December 11, 2009

On The Road Again

Today it was off to the wilds of Stevens County, while tomorrow it is off to Adams County, Ritzville in particular, to chase a bunch of high school kids up and down a basketball court. It turned out that I only had one game this evening in Springdale, as the opposing school, Northport, couldn't muster up enough girls to form a JV team so that game was cancelled. Tomorrow I am supposed to have 3 games, starting around 1pm, so it will be a busy day.

Before I can get there though I will be picking up Kay's mom at the train station. The big question is...when? The train was originally scheduled in at 1:00am, but delays related to the big snowstorm in the midwest has caused it to be delayed. The new arrival time is just after 7:00am. I actually like that better, but I doubt that Kay's mom will be getting a whole lot of sleep for the second night in a row. Oh well, she will have a week and a half to rest up before the return trip.

Just a note on this mornings tennis outing. It went pretty well. I didn't come out on the winning end but we were close!

No comments:

Post a Comment