Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh What A Night!

At the 11pm service last week on Christmas Eve my message was titled "Oh What A Night", after the song that Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons did back in the 70s. Of course, the relation was to the events of the first Christmas some 2014 or 2015 years ago. The same could be said about tonight, for very different reasons. My Wisconsin Badgers beat Miami in the Champs Sports Bowl, and the score was no indication of how much better the Badgers were than "the U". I am flying high, and will take a positive attitude through the rest of the week...not that I wouldn't have anyway...but this certainly helps!

We are in line for a little bit of snow later tonight into tomorrow morning. The accumulation will be around an inch, maybe a bit less. I have to drive out to Cheney tomorrow morning to officiate a couple of basketball games, so I am hoping that the roads aren't too bad. They shouldn't be, but you can never count on the other drivers. Otherwise it will be another quiet day in a week that I am trying to lay as low as possible in.

Bless the Badgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment