Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spontaneous Sex Change?

I'm really not sure what it is all about, but over the past couple of days I have been subjected to unending cramps, and now a raging back ache. Is there any medical evidence of an aging man morphing into a really ugly old woman? I know that is where I would end up. I guess I should look at the bright side...at least I won't be pregnant!

Today I completed my second seminary class, out of a total of 16 that I will be taking over the course of four years. This one was a tough one as the weekly workload was quite heavy. The knowledge gained has been considerable, if I can only remember it all. I now have two and a half weeks before the next one starts, and I am thinking that I might actually take a day off this Friday. That will be the first day off in about a month. What will I do?

The weather today began to turn. The day dawned bright and sunny. The sky was a most beautiful color of blue. This afternoon the clouds took over and by morning there is going to be a little light rain mixed with a few snowflakes. The snowflakes won't be a factor at all though, as the temperatures will be above freezing early in the morning and rise into the mid 40s in the afternoon to make sure that the lion's share of the precipitation will fall as rain. There will be some snow accumulation up in the mountains, but even there it won't be that much. This weather change will usher in a wetter weather pattern that will last through the upcoming weekend into next week. Temperatures will remain on the mild side of normal, and that means daily highs in the mid 40s to near 50 degrees, and overnight lows above freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment