Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Can See Clearly Now

Last night I went to bed in a fog, but things have cleared this morning. At least I think they have...it is still rather dark out there. Oh...and pardon the whining in last night's post...it was unbecoming of a seasoned blogger! Back to the situation out the back door, the sun is just about to rise in the east, and it looks to be a pretty one. As I said, the fog has dissipated, and there are a few clouds texturing the sky to be lit up by the rising sun. It looks like we will get a dry day today, before a little more rain comes in tonight into tomorrow morning. Is tomorrow Thursday? I think that today is Wednesday...yeah...that's it. All the way through the weekend, and probably well beyond, the weather will continue to be like it has for the past month, mild and muddy.

What's up today? First off, tennis, then a day at the church to get a whole bunch of school work done. Tonight we have choir practice followed by our usual social hour. Should be a pretty low key day. I hope that I can get a lot done...no basketball today!

No comments:

Post a Comment