Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Break In The Action

Some how yesterday slipped by without me making a blog entry. That just should not happen. I am here this morning, but I am struggling with what to write. There is always the old fall back...the weather.

The sun is shining this morning and it looks like a pretty good day ahead. We will be getting a break from the rain, at least until tomorrow, and the temperatures will be rising into the mid to upper 40s. We weather will return on Sunday into Monday, and then there appears to be another break in the action through the middle of next week. As has been the case just about all winter long, as the rest of the nation digs out from blizzard after blizzard, we will have the nice weather continuing indefinitely. High temperatures next week will run from the mid 40s to near 50 degrees each day, and the overnight low will mostly stay above freezing.

Oh...I know why I can't think of what to write...Every day this week I have had to write 769,234 words pertaining to one verse of the Gospel of Luke for my class. My word budget has become overspent.

No comments:

Post a Comment