Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Got Another Follower!




















































After several weeks of being stuck on 27 followers, I noticed this evening that I am up to 28. WooHoo! Thanks to all of you who have found this blog worth your precious time. I have included the latest pictures from the new church building to show you where we are at. The sanctuary is virtually done, while the fellowship hall and the kitchen have a week or two of work yet to go. The final electrical inspection is set for Wednesday. And we thought that guy would never get done! I have added an outdoor shot of building, not because the outside has changed, it is about the same as it was in October, but rather to give those of you who are not from the Spokane area an idea of just how beautiful our "winter" weather has been. Services are being held in the education wing of the new building for now, that is on the left side of the outdoor shot. Tomorrow is approaching very quickly so I better get off the computer and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment