Saturday, February 6, 2010

Running With The Bulls

This morning starts off with our monthly men's breakfast at St. John's, first Saturday of each month. I have a chiche (is that how you spell it? It really looks funny to me) in the oven and soon will be making out meal...actually...Kay made the chiche. After breakfast and Bible study the guys will be going down to the new building to join the group cleaning out the church. The woodwork is nearly complete so it is time to get all of the sawdust and dirt out of there so the crew can come in Monday to tile begin tiling the main church floor. I expect a big crowd of helpers today as this should be a fun job. We are getting very close to the completion of our building project, and the excitement is mounting to begin worshipping in the new church. I'll post picture this evening.

The weather is going to be very nice today too. There is a little fog down here in the valley this morning, but it won't last long. We should see a good amount of sunshine and the temperature will be up near 50 degrees...yes, 50 degrees...this afternoon. I have no basketball games to officiate today, the two that I had last evening went very well. Both were blowouts, where West Valley crushed Riverside in both the boys and girls JV games. The play was pretty clean and I had a great partner so the experience was very positive. Right now...I am positive that I need another cup of coffee. Bottoms up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment