Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Up And At "Em!

The clock said 5:15am, and after rolling around for about an hour and a half it was time to give up on the idea of sleep, and see what kind of havoc I could wreak in the world of the vertical. I guess there was just too much stuff rolling around in my brain, which shouldn't be surprising since I do believe that there is a lot of empty space up there in which things can roll around.

Anyway...here I am! Today looks like it will be a pretty decent day. We had some rain yesterday, and it was a whole lot cooler than the low 80s of the weekend...just in the upper 50s to near 60. Right now the sky is clear and the temperature is in the middle 40s. We will be seeing sunshine today, although high clouds will begin increasing by the afternoon, and it will warm up a bit to near 70 by the end of the day. Another round of rain will arrive later tonight and the weather is shaping up to be cool and damp on Thursday and Friday. Both days the mid 50s is about the best we can expect from the temperatures, so sweatshirts and jeans will be needed once again. The weekend should be a little bit better, but still on the cool side of average for the latter part of May. We may make it into the low to mid 60d by Sunday as mostly cloudy skies linger and a few showers dance around the area.

In a couple of hours I will be making another feeble attempt at imposing my will out on the tennis court. After Monday's debacle I am really not expecting much. A couple of the guys in our regular posse are going to be missing today, so who knows what to expect? As for me...I expect to get my butt kicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment