Friday, May 21, 2010

Final Exam Day

Today marked the end of the spring quarter for the Concordia Theological Seminary, at least that was the case for me. Since I am doing an online program I could take the final exam any time between today and Sunday evening. I chose to get it out of the way today. After a morning spent memorizing the 11 sections of the Book of Concord, the authors and the date each was completed, the 28 Articles of the Augsburg Confession, the 6 chief parts of the Small Catechism and the 12 Articles of the Formula of Concord I was ready to go. The whole ordeal took about a half an hour, and my memory did not fail me. I am assuming it will before too many more years pass me by. The bottom line is that I am done with school for a few weeks, and that means that I may have a life again...at least for a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment