Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Sign Of Things To Come?

Could this be an omen...a harbinger (I love that word) of things to come? I woke up early this morning, too much on my mind and my plate this week, and trudged off to the shower. That was pretty uneventful, but in shaving shortly there after I managed to slice of a good portion of the lower lip on the right side of the face. The blood flow is something akin to the Big Thompson Canyon flood of 1976, and it just doesn't want to be stemmed. I certainly hope that this is not a foreshadowing of how the whole day will go!

The weather is good this morning, and will be great all day. We are headed for 60 degrees or higher this afternoon under a partly sunny sky. The rain will be back later on tonight, and it looks a bit showery through Wednesday and Thursday, and a bit cooler too. It won't be bad...just not as nice as today.

Look for a major announcement in this space tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment