Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just Rolling Along

There is not a lot to say about today. There was plenty to do, and plenty got done, but not much of it was all that exciting! The Olympics are now long since over so we are not watching endless hours of curling, or a hockey match up between Uzbekistan and Malawi, so there is not that much on TV. Since the weather is nice we are starting to see some of the neighbors emerging from hibernation, but it is still way too early, and cool, to think about evenings on the front porch. There is always tomorrow to look forward to. Wednesday in March means soup suppers at church before the evening Lenten service, which will be followed by choir practice. I have a basketball game to officiate in the afternoon, 8th grade boys at Evergreen Middle School in Spokane Valley so that should get me going. The day will start, as usual, out on the tennis court at 8:00am. I look forward to getting my butt kicked once again. It isn't that I don't try real hard to win, it is just that I usually fail so miserably.

That's all I got for tonight...I know...pitiful. If this evening's post doesn't make any sense you can blame my keyboard. You see, it has a drinking problem. While we were copying some photos to a CD earlier tonight I accidentally knocked over a half full glass of beer right onto the keyboard, and it has been behaving quite badly all evening long...rather loud and obnoxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment