Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let's Dance

The brackets are out, and the match ups are set. The two most important games of the first round of the NCAA basketball tournament are Gonzaga versus Florida State and, of course, Wisconsin versus Wofford. What the heck is a Wofford? Well, Wofford is a school from Spartenburg, South Carolina and their mascot is a terrier. In a street fight I would definitely pick a Badger to kick a Terrier's butt just about any day of the week. In last year's tournament Wisconsin beat Florida State in the first round, so I would expect the Zags to do the same. Any way that you look at it...March Madness is upon is and the fun will begin this Thursday!

I'm sure that I will have much more to write about all of this as the week goes on, and I will also have a major announcement regarding St. John's Lutheran Church coming up in the next few days. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment