Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's Try This Again

Late this afternoon I am back out on the basketball court again, for my final regularly scheduled game of the season. I will be hitting the road to Freeman Middle School, as they take on a yet unidentified opponent in a 7th grade girls game. In light of Tuesday's debacle, my partner is of the utmost concern. Fear not, for I have worked with this fellow before, and he is not as old as dirt, and whistle happy, so today should turn out much better. Now the quality of play in a 7th grade girls game in a small rural school may be somewhat in question.

The week continues to roll along with very little of anything that makes for good blogging. I could talk about the weather, but I have done that for over 30 years, and besides, it is just kind of cloudy and cool today (yesterday was very nice). The teams that I normally follow in the NCAA basketball tournament are both out, so there isn't a whole lot of interest there. With the church construction project pretty much complete there are no new and exciting pictures to post. A few of our members did get some shots during the service this past Sunday (I was rather busy and couldn't take any on my camera), but I have yet to get any of them e-mailed to me to include in this space. Hmmm...what to do? Maybe I'll take a nap. No, that's on the schedule for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment