Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spiritual Food?

I have now been here at Concordia Theological Seminary for a little over one full day. We have started our course work in "Heaven on Earth" which deals with the history and liturgy of our worship. It is hard to tell just how much I have learned so far, but I can tell you that I am once again eating well this year. The cafeteria food is quite good!

Yesterday afternoon the rains came to Fort Wayne, and it was pretty wet all through the evening. It now looks as if it is going to be staying pretty cool all week long. There will be a lot of clouds and a bit of rain at times as a large area of low pressure sits over this part of the country. Meanwhile, for all of you in Spokane the weather will continue to be nice and warm all week long. I imagine that when I get home the weather will once again going right back in the dumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment