Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Few Of The Guys











I took my camera along to our afternoon class session today, and managed to get a few shots of some of the guys in my "Cohort" here at the seminary in Fort Wayne. A Cohort is a more stodgy way of saying "posse". Allow me to introduce them. First off is Aaron up at the top...in the gray sweater (you'll notice sweaters and jackets as it was cold today until mid afternoon) He's from north Georgia. Then there is Eric with the beard and the coffee cup. He's from near Chicago and never goes anywhere without that coffee cup. David is in the striped shirt, he's originally from Wisconsin but has been living in Mississippi for a lonnnnnnnng time. Finally, the Three Amigos are (from left to right) Frank from Rockford, IL, Rich from near Sacramento, CA and Terry from northern Arkansas. That makes up half of our group...the rest had already evacuated by the time I got the camera out. I am not sure how much we are learning but we are certainly having a lot of fun with good natured humor being fired about at each other's expense. Tomorrow I will have the camera in hand for a group shot of the 12 somewhat ragged disciples, and some shots of the campus as the sun should be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment