Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Down, One To Go

Beth and I got through our song in this morning's first service quite well, at least, I didn't embarrass myself, and I don't think that I embarrassed her. Whenever I do this they only thing that goes through my mind is that I must look like an idiot. I don't know what to do with my hands...where, or who, should I be looking at?...am I standing up straight? Oh well, the house was packed and they all clapped. We'll see what happens in the second service!

The sky has cleared and it is a beautiful shade of blue. The air is has a crisp and fresh feel to it. Football season can't be too far away! When I wrote earlier I didn't say anything about the weather for the upcoming week. It still looks like it is going to be getting a lot warmer, some will say hotter, again. Sunshine will be abundant through the week and by Wednesday and Thursday the afternoon temperatures will be back into the 90s again.

No comments:

Post a Comment