Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Morning

Its Monday...its supposed to be my day off! We'll see how that goes!

Yesterday was just as nice as expected, with sunshine and an official high temperature of 80 degrees, and this morning it has been as cool as 57. There will be some high clouds today and tomorrow, so partly sunny should describe the sky conditions. It will remain very nice and comfortable with the temperatures reaching around or slightly above 80 later this afternoon. Later in the week, Thursday and Friday we will probably see a few shower and thinderstorms in the area.

This morning at 8, I will be meeting my regular group of guys to play tennis. We are all about the same age. I'm 51. John is 78. Bill is 80, and Tuck is 81. These "gentlemen" have been playing tennis all their lives, and me only about 2 years, so I receive a schooling every Monday and Friday morning. I'll let you know how it went a little later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment