Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning...

Oh what a beautiful day. Yes it is nice, a cool and sunny start to the day. It should be sunny through the rest of the day too, and the temperatures will reach into the 80s. Sunny and very warm weather will be with us into the middle of the upcoming week to, as temperatures bounce around the upper 80s to near 90 each afternoon.

At church this morning we are worshipping outdoors, at least semi-outdoors. All is ready and I hope and pray that it all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all went well in your talk this morning! I was thinking about you as you passed by me while I was running out of the cul-de-sac. I have a feeling I looked like Forest Gump....I had just biked 20 miles and was off for a 6 mile run....that first mile is a killer after getting off the bike!

    ReplyDelete